Hotshot music composer Thaman has formed a music band along with his closest friends Ranjith, Rahul Nambiar and Naveen Madhav. They have named their band as Thakkali (Tomato) and we hear that the band will be launched later this summer. “We felt that we were totally commercializing ourselves with our film commitments and restricting ourselves musically. So, we decided to go for a non-film venture and come out with an album,” Thaman told a leading newspaper. Apparently, they have already recorded a song for the album and now they are planning to record three more. Meanwhile, Thaman recently went to Ooty along with V V Vinayak for the music sittings of his upcoming film starring Ram Charan Tej, Kajal and Amala Paul.
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Press Note : Dallas Dreamz Productions Tarana Series 2 Album Launch on June 23, 2018 at Dallas