Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s fans have a surprise. The actor will be singing for his upcoming movie ‘Power’ and music director Thaman has convinced him to do so for an important number. Thaman got Ravi Teja to sing for ‘Balupu’ also .
‘Balupu’ was the biggest hit in Ravi Teja’s career and Mass Maharaja is looking to continue that sentiment in this movie as well. Shooting of Power has been going on in Bangkok for a while now and the action sequences are being shot. Hansika will be romancing Ravi Teja in the film.
K.S. Ravindra and Rockline Venkatesh are the director and producer of the film respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow
- Sharwanand’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu seals release date