Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s fans have a surprise. The actor will be singing for his upcoming movie ‘Power’ and music director Thaman has convinced him to do so for an important number. Thaman got Ravi Teja to sing for ‘Balupu’ also .
‘Balupu’ was the biggest hit in Ravi Teja’s career and Mass Maharaja is looking to continue that sentiment in this movie as well. Shooting of Power has been going on in Bangkok for a while now and the action sequences are being shot. Hansika will be romancing Ravi Teja in the film.
K.S. Ravindra and Rockline Venkatesh are the director and producer of the film respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to remake Amala Paul’s controversial film in Hindi
- Allu Aravind to start an online streaming platform?
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release
- There is too much pressure on my son-Vikram
- Bigil’s advance bookings on fire