SS Thaman is one of the star composers down south. He is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects, including a few high budget movies featuring star heroes. In a latest interview, Thaman revealed his sensitive side.
Thaman said that when he turns 50, he wants to set up a music school where children can learn all the music instruments and vocals. But what’s touching about Thaman’s wish is that he will make the admission free for poor children who have an immense passion to learn music. Well, even though there are still a couple of decades left, fans would really love to see Thaman’s dream fulfilled.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death