SS Thaman is one of the star composers down south. He is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects, including a few high budget movies featuring star heroes. In a latest interview, Thaman revealed his sensitive side.
Thaman said that when he turns 50, he wants to set up a music school where children can learn all the music instruments and vocals. But what’s touching about Thaman’s wish is that he will make the admission free for poor children who have an immense passion to learn music. Well, even though there are still a couple of decades left, fans would really love to see Thaman’s dream fulfilled.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours