Star composer Thaman has completed 10 years in the film industry. On this occasion, he interacted with a popular Telugu daily and spoke at length about various aspects of his professional life. When asked about the copycat tag which often haunts him, Thaman gave the much needed clarification.
“It’s my responsibility to give what my directors and producers expect. I just give whatever they ask for, which satisfies them. Our directors and producers are not fools to blindly accept if I copy a song. Finalizing a tune is not my job alone, it’s a team decision. All said and done, it’s not that easy to lift a song in this internet age,” said Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka