Star composer Thaman has completed 10 years in the film industry. On this occasion, he interacted with a popular Telugu daily and spoke at length about various aspects of his professional life. When asked about the copycat tag which often haunts him, Thaman gave the much needed clarification.
“It’s my responsibility to give what my directors and producers expect. I just give whatever they ask for, which satisfies them. Our directors and producers are not fools to blindly accept if I copy a song. Finalizing a tune is not my job alone, it’s a team decision. All said and done, it’s not that easy to lift a song in this internet age,” said Thaman.
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark