Ram Charan is all set to dazzle in V V Vinayk’s upcoming film titled Nayak. The fight sequences featuring Ram Charan are reportedly extremely good and sources say that these action sequences are going to be a treat for his fans. Already, music director Thaman has dropped hints about the action scenes and he tweeted, “Saw some fight sequences of #naayak outstanding 🙂 superb 🙂 really a visual feast 🙂 from Chota Gaaru 🙂 superbly executed :)”
Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles opposite Ram Charan. Buzz is that Ram Charan is playing two different roles in the film. The film unit flew to Europe last month to shoot a major part of the talkie and three songs. The remix of Subhalekha Rasukunna was recently shot on Ram Charan and Amala Paul in Iceland and two more songs were picturized on Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal.
This schedule is going to be wrapped up today and the entire unit is expected to return in couple of days to India. DVV Danayya is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback