Ram Charan is all set to dazzle in V V Vinayk’s upcoming film titled Nayak. The fight sequences featuring Ram Charan are reportedly extremely good and sources say that these action sequences are going to be a treat for his fans. Already, music director Thaman has dropped hints about the action scenes and he tweeted, “Saw some fight sequences of #naayak outstanding 🙂 superb 🙂 really a visual feast 🙂 from Chota Gaaru 🙂 superbly executed :)”
Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles opposite Ram Charan. Buzz is that Ram Charan is playing two different roles in the film. The film unit flew to Europe last month to shoot a major part of the talkie and three songs. The remix of Subhalekha Rasukunna was recently shot on Ram Charan and Amala Paul in Iceland and two more songs were picturized on Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal.
This schedule is going to be wrapped up today and the entire unit is expected to return in couple of days to India. DVV Danayya is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month