Right from his debut film Kick to the recent Kick 2, Thaman has worked on nearly 8 films with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja. Now, he’s all set to score music for Ravi Teja’s next in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction.
Confirming the news, Thaman said, “Ravi Teja has always encouraged me and I get a special kick while working on his films. Even before I made my debut as a music director, I had worked on several Ravi Teja’s films like Idiot, Itlu Sravani Subramanyam and Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi. I’m really looking forward to working on his next film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction.”
Incidentally, Ravi Teja has been approached by both Sreenu Vaitla and Kalyan Krishna for his next film, and it remains to be seen when he is going to kickstart Sreenu Vaitla’s film.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR