Right from his debut film Kick to the recent Kick 2, Thaman has worked on nearly 8 films with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja. Now, he’s all set to score music for Ravi Teja’s next in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction.
Confirming the news, Thaman said, “Ravi Teja has always encouraged me and I get a special kick while working on his films. Even before I made my debut as a music director, I had worked on several Ravi Teja’s films like Idiot, Itlu Sravani Subramanyam and Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi. I’m really looking forward to working on his next film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction.”
Incidentally, Ravi Teja has been approached by both Sreenu Vaitla and Kalyan Krishna for his next film, and it remains to be seen when he is going to kickstart Sreenu Vaitla’s film.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut