We had earlier reported that Thaman replaced Anirudh for Ram Charan-Srinu Vaitla’s forthcoming movie, tentatively titled ‘My name is Raju’. The latest update reveals that Thaman has completed the music score of this film and the unit is getting ready for a foreign schedule to film the romantic songs on Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh.
Srinu Vaitla has pinned all his hopes on this flick after his last venture ‘Aagadu’ failed miserably at the box office. ‘My name is Raju’ is being produced by DVV Danayya and Kriti Sanon will be seen in a pivotal role in this family entertainer. This flick is slated to hit the screens on October 15. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan