We had earlier reported that Thaman replaced Anirudh for Ram Charan-Srinu Vaitla’s forthcoming movie, tentatively titled ‘My name is Raju’. The latest update reveals that Thaman has completed the music score of this film and the unit is getting ready for a foreign schedule to film the romantic songs on Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh.
Srinu Vaitla has pinned all his hopes on this flick after his last venture ‘Aagadu’ failed miserably at the box office. ‘My name is Raju’ is being produced by DVV Danayya and Kriti Sanon will be seen in a pivotal role in this family entertainer. This flick is slated to hit the screens on October 15. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan