Actor Gopichand and director Sampath Nandi have teamed up for a high voltage action entertainer which will go on floors very soon. The film was launched in August and music composer SS Thaman held the film’s first music session in a foreign country.
Today, Sampath tweeted saying that the next round of music sessions are taking place in Mumbai, where Thaman has recorded an experimental soundtrack featuring North Indian percussions with a folk touch.
Hansika and Catherine Tresa have been roped in to play the female leads in this film, which is being produced by J Bhagavan and J Pullarao on their Sri Balaji Cine Media banner.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)