With the Hindi version itself collecting 350 crores to date, it has been raining money for the Hindi producers of Baahubali. Karan Johar and Anil Thadani of AA Films distributed this film all over and are minting money big time.
Things have worked out exceptionally well for Karan Johar as his plan has clicked big time. He was the one who saw potential in the film and believed in Rajamouli’s vision and collaborated with Arka Media.
He did his part and helped the film go to greater heights with his brand promotions. The rest they say is history as Karan Johar has minted so much money that he can produce five to seven small budget films under his banner. Even for the part one, Karan Johar saw good profits but the way the second part has turned out is just overwhelming for the producer.
The magnum opus has pushed aside every single record in the country and has emerged as the biggest Indian film to date. We need to see which film will come close to this monster in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble