The world is going through a tough time as everyone is fighting their own battle thanks to the deadly COVID 19. The country went into a lockdown and what kept many going was the films and TV sector.
OTT platforms got a much-needed boon and a number of audiences turned their interest towards watching shows and films on OTT platforms. This change gave small films something to cheer.
All those films which never used to get screens because of the biggies are getting good exposure now. The leading OTT giants are buying these films and helping the makers in a big way.
Most importantly, these small films are getting solid exposure. For example, films like Bhanumathi Rama Krishna, Krishna and his Leela, Choked and today’s release Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya would have never got that kind of an audience if they were released in theaters.
Now that they are released online, everyone is watching it and speaking high about them. So, the post COVID and OTT boom has given small films a big high.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video