The world is going through a tough time as everyone is fighting their own battle thanks to the deadly COVID 19. The country went into a lockdown and what kept many going was the films and TV sector.
OTT platforms got a much-needed boon and a number of audiences turned their interest towards watching shows and films on OTT platforms. This change gave small films something to cheer.
All those films which never used to get screens because of the biggies are getting good exposure now. The leading OTT giants are buying these films and helping the makers in a big way.
Most importantly, these small films are getting solid exposure. For example, films like Bhanumathi Rama Krishna, Krishna and his Leela, Choked and today’s release Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya would have never got that kind of an audience if they were released in theaters.
Now that they are released online, everyone is watching it and speaking high about them. So, the post COVID and OTT boom has given small films a big high.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films