Hero Mahesh Babu’s philanthropy needs no introduction. Through the help from Andhra Hospitals in Vijayawada, Mahesh has so far facilitated over 1,000 critical heart surgeries to young children hailing from poor families.
Recently, Mahesh’s wife Namrata took to Instagram and shared the pictures of two baby girls named Bhavya Sri and Sindhu. She went on to say that both the little girls who have successfully underwent heart surgeries at Andhra Hospitals have recovered and are in good health now.
View this post on Instagram
Yet another instance that warms my heart and makes me immensely proud to be associated with Andhra Hospitals ! A heartfelt thank you Dr. PV Rama Rao, chief of Children's services and his expert team of doctors🙏🙏 Happy to know that Bhavya Sri and Sindhu have recovered and are in good health. Blessings to the girls and their families. Stay safe 🙏🙏
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release