The pandemic has changed things in such a way that the manner in which we look at films is completely different now. So much new age content is coming up with each passing day and the audience too has evolved and is lapping up different stuff.
But in the industry, there are only a selected few writers who are used by the directors in Tollywood. Now, as the OTT giants are asking for new-age content for their platforms, the demand for writers has grown in a big way.
The talk now is that the demand for ghostwriters, in particular, has increased by multiple folds now in Telugu cinema. Many star writers are looking for new-age content guys who can write good stuff for them.
One of the ghostwriters in the industry says that he hardly used to get calls from noted directors previously but now he has become very busy as he has been writing for films and OTT scripts in a big way in the last four months or so.
Articles that might interest you:
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic