Thappinchukoleru, a realistic emotional drama based on the Bhopal Gas Tragedy that shook the entire country in 1984, is gearing up for release soon. The film is produced and directed by Rudrapatla Venugopal (RVG) and it mostly features newcomers in lead roles.
Thappinchukoleru, with the caption ‘Nobody can escape’, has been shot in Bhopal and surrounding areas. The makers thanked the Madhya Pradesh Tourism Corporation for its support throughout the making of the film. The film’s production work has been wrapped up and even the censor formalities are complete. The makers will be announcing the release date soon.
Thappinchukoleru has Adarsh, Harish Thenneti, Twinkle Agarwal, Sai Shweta, Akella and Faheem playing lead roles. Rudrapatla Venugopal (RVG), who earlier directed movies such as “Kotha Katha”, “Usuru” and “Ayyappa Kataksham”, has directed Thappinchukoleru and co-produced it along with Talari Vinod Kumar Mudiraj, Srinivas Mamidala and Lalit Kumar under RVG Movies and SVL Enterprises banners. Ravishankar Omkali is the Executive Producer and Rajesh Raj is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?