After making his debut with Pellichoopulu, Tharun Bhascker went on to direct yet another comedy, Ee Nagariniki Emaindhi. Both the films got Tharun plenty of laurels as a storyteller, although his second film didn’t quite create wonders at the box-office like Pellichoopulu did. Now, the director is all set to announce the cast of his third directorial and he says it’s going to be a crime drama, a first in his career.
Acknowledging that he has been under immense pressure, Tharun Bhascker took to Instagram saying, “The third one really put me in trouble. The nervousness almost killed me. There were two big projects and it really took an eternity to choose. I wanted to be sure this time because the pressure was a lot more than before. After a lot of thought, I’ve chosen to write a crime drama.”
Although he didn’t reveal the names of the lead actors yet, Tharun dropped hints that it’s going to be a big star whom he admires a lot. We’ll have to wait and see who this star is and more details about the project are going to be announced soon. Incidentally, Tharun was supposed to direct a film with Venkatesh in the lead role; however, the project has been sidelined for the time being and Venkatesh has signed other projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral
- Will this Hindi actress match up to the might of Anushka?
- Star hero to introduce NTR and Charan in RRR
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts