On the occasion, Tharun Bhascker met with one of India’s most successful and acclaimed filmmakers, Rajkumar Hirani. The Bollywood director’s latest film, Sanju, is recreating box-office records across the country. Both Tharun and Rajkumar Hirani wished each other the best.
Meanwhile, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi’s makers are planning to release the film across various other Indian cities. More details about ENE’s pan-Indian release are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival