On the occasion, Tharun Bhascker met with one of India’s most successful and acclaimed filmmakers, Rajkumar Hirani. The Bollywood director’s latest film, Sanju, is recreating box-office records across the country. Both Tharun and Rajkumar Hirani wished each other the best.
Meanwhile, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi’s makers are planning to release the film across various other Indian cities. More details about ENE’s pan-Indian release are awaited.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city