On the occasion, Tharun Bhascker met with one of India’s most successful and acclaimed filmmakers, Rajkumar Hirani. The Bollywood director’s latest film, Sanju, is recreating box-office records across the country. Both Tharun and Rajkumar Hirani wished each other the best.
Meanwhile, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi’s makers are planning to release the film across various other Indian cities. More details about ENE’s pan-Indian release are awaited.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara