On the occasion, Tharun Bhascker met with one of India’s most successful and acclaimed filmmakers, Rajkumar Hirani. The Bollywood director’s latest film, Sanju, is recreating box-office records across the country. Both Tharun and Rajkumar Hirani wished each other the best.
Meanwhile, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi’s makers are planning to release the film across various other Indian cities. More details about ENE’s pan-Indian release are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Most Eligible Bachelor impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tense nominations once again
- Latest – Shyam Singh Roy’s release date is here
- Bujji Ila Raa teaser – Interesting and well cut
- Will work for the poor: Aryan Khan on his life after jail term
- Haven’t received Prakash Raj panel’s resignations: Vishnu Manchu