On the occasion, Tharun Bhascker met with one of India’s most successful and acclaimed filmmakers, Rajkumar Hirani. The Bollywood director’s latest film, Sanju, is recreating box-office records across the country. Both Tharun and Rajkumar Hirani wished each other the best.
Meanwhile, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi’s makers are planning to release the film across various other Indian cities. More details about ENE’s pan-Indian release are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game