Pellichoopulu fame Tharun Bhascker is all set to turn hero with Vijay Deverakonda’s maiden home production, Meeku Mathrame Cheptha. The film is gearing up for release later this year. In a latest interview with a national daily, Tharun opened up about his acting debut.
Tharun said that his mother recently showed him a note which he had written when he was a cool kid. The note had him saying that he wanted to become an actor when he grew up. “I think deep down all of us dream of becoming actors. And it’s no different for me. If people don’t accept me as an actor, I would be happy to go back to editing and directing. It gives me the same amount of joy,” Tharun said.
Talking about Meeku Mathrame Cheptha, Tharun said that the film will be on the lines of the hit Bollywood dark comedy thriller, Delhi Belly. He said that be an actor, he has learnt a lot as a filmmaker.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?