A couple of days ago, director Tharun Bhascker approached the Cyber Crime Police in Hyderabad and filed a complaint against his social media abusers. The Pellichoopulu director was subjected to intense trolling and abuse ever since he took potshots at commercial Telugu Cinema while praising the recently released Malayalam thriller, Kappela.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily after filing the complaint, Tharun Bhascker said that he was mentally affected by the abuse his trolls unleashed on social media. “What if people like me get into depression? Star heroes don’t have control over their fans. Some heroes don’t even react; they just don’t want to get into this mess and don’t want to get their hands dirty,” Tharun said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video