When the dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi made her Telugu debut with the heart touching romantic drama Andhala Rakshasi, Lavanya’s character got more depth with the endearing voiceover given by popular singer cum dubbing artist, Chinmayi. Chinmayi’s voice perfectly suited the innocence and mischief Lavanya’s Midhuna character portrayed in the film.
However, after Andhala Rakshasi, Chinmayi never dubbed for Lavanya in any of her movies. But for the upcoming romantic comedy Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, the Lavanya-Chinmayi combo is back to enthrall their fans. Already, the film’s teaser, which was released a couple of days ago, has been appreciated by everyone.
Let’s hope that both the talented ladies will recreate their magic once again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases