Ram Gopal Verma brought about a sea change in the Telugu film industry with his trend-setting film ‘Shiva’ – so much so that the terms ‘after Shiva’ and ‘before Shiva’ have been used to refer to the changes in Tollywood. This maverick director is a bundle of contrasts. While some think he is a genius, others find him eccentric and haughty. While he sometimes delivers super hits with his creativity, he also tastes disastrous failures at times.
Whatever it is, RGV has his characteristic ‘devil-may-care’ attitude and is quite straightforward in his dealings. But recently, he has admitted to have changed as a person because of a film. Here is what he said in is his tweet – “The 26/11 film has changed me as a person in terms of my changed understanding of both human nobilities and also their evils.”
Looks like the 26/11 mishap and the film he made based on it has had a great impact on RGV.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai
- Sizzling actress denies being a part of Bigg Boss 3