Sreenu Vaitla was once a star director and did films with many top stars and gave them some of the biggest hits in their careers. Post Amar Akbar Anthony’s disaster flop, he is not seen anywhere.
Recently, he spoke to a popular TV channel and gave insights about his career. Vaitla said that he was making films only in one genre and was not giving any fresh treatment to and that is where the audience rejected him and pushed his career down completely.
He also added that he is working on a completely new script and will come afresh in 2020 and prove his mettle once again. Let’s hope that he makes a sensible film this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR’s press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times