Star Tamil director Shankar has been eagerly waiting to resume the shooting for his highly-anticipated patriotic drama, Indian 2, with Kamal Haasan. However, the budget constraints in the post lockdown scenario seem to be delaying the shooting indefinitely.
Meanwhile, Shankar is utilizing the free time by watching all the latest releases. Last night, Shankar took to Twitter and tweeted about the three films that impressed him. Firstly, Shankar said that he enjoyed Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru (Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra in Telugu) and its musical score by GV Prakash Kumar.
He also said that the Netflix film, Andhaghaaram, has an excellent cinematography by Edwin Sakay. Incidentally, Andhaghaaram has been produced by Shankar’s former assistant and the present star Tamil director Atlee. Finally, Shankar was all praise for India’s official entry for Oscars Jallikattu. He described the film’s background score by Prashant Pillai as “Remarkable and really different.”
Recently enjoyed …
Soorarai potru movie, with soulful music by GV Prakash.
Excellent cinematography by Edwin sakay in the movie Andhaghaaram.
Remarkable and really different Background score by Prashant pillai for the Malayalam film Jallikkattu
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) December 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date