Nani is doing back to back films and one of them is Ante Sundraniki that is being made in the direction of Vivek Athreya. The film will go on floors in the second half of 2021 and preparations are in full swing.
But the latest update is about the basic set up of the film. Nani is seen in a panache kattu avatar in the theme poster of the film and there is news that he will play a Brahmin character in the film which looks obvious.
The reports also suggest that Nani owns a house which he decides to rent out for a family. Heroine Nazariya and her family enter Nani’s house pretending to be Brahmins and this will be the basic setup of the film.
How the film will be made and what comedy is derived from this situation needs to be seen. For now, Nani is busy with Tuck Jagdish.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release