Mahesh Babu’s next film The Business Man will soon be shot in Spain. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on in Goa where the climax is being shot. After this, couple of songs will be shot in Spain in November. In the recent few months, Ravi Teja’s Don Seenu was shot in Barcelona and now The Business Man is going to be shot there.
Mahesh Babu and Kajal are playing lead roles in the film and Puri Jagannadh is directing the film. Venkat is producing the film on R R Movie Makers banner. S S Thaman is composing the music and Sam K Naidu is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens on January 11, 2012.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari