Acclaimed filmmaker Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s next release would be a romantic drama titled Sammohanam. The film introduces Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari to Tollywood. Aditi plays an actress in the movie, while hero Sudheer Babu essays the role of an illustrator.
In his latest interaction with an English daily, Mohanakrishna described Sammohanam as an “intense love story”. “The drama surrounding the principal characters in the film will be the talking point after the release,” he said. Talking about his main leads, the director said, “Their love story and how their paths cross has been interestingly narrated. Their on-screen chemistry and an interesting portrayal bring life to the story.”
Sammohanam has its music scored by Pellichoopulu fame Vivek Sagar. Senior producer Sivalenka Krishna Prasad has bankrolled the movie.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala