If you’re reading this article, chances are that you have a comfortable life. But there is every chance that you are also tied down to a computer monitor everyday, doing the same routine and frustrating work. Nothing seems to be nice anymore, and you always think of the phrase “Gone are the good old days or Back in those days I used to..”. It is true that most of us think that the best days we’ve ever had were the ones where we use to live in a small house in a tightly packed colony with lots of friends. The days of cricket, hide and seek and 7 stones may not come back.
But thanks to Sekhar Kammula, we may get to relive all those wonderful memories in the form of the upcoming release, ‘Life is Beautiful’. Sekhar Kammula says “This movie will be focused in a colony around the lives of youngsters. I have tried to capture the innocence and simple pleasures of our good old days in a beautiful fashion”. The film has newcomers in lead roles. Amala Akkineni and Shriya are playing crucial roles in the movie.
As of now, the movie is said to be on track for a mid August release.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong