Mega Heroes and Nandamuri Heroes maintain good relations with each other, but this is not always the case when it comes to their fans. A cold war of sorts has always been running between fans of the two most prominent film families in Tollywood.
But today, fans of both camps are extremely delighted and this hug is the cause of all that. Megastar Chiranjeevi came to bless Tejaswini, the younger daughter of Nandamuri Balakrishna. On the stage, the two stars embraced each other in what can be described as a spontaneous hug.
This picture has been doing the rounds since morning and this is indeed quite a nice sight to behold.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections