Vivek Agnihotri’s The Kashmir Files is one film that has created a sensation of sorts. Right from day one of its release, the film has managed to create a lot of attention in the media
The film based on Kashmiri Pandits has made a whopping 19 crores yesterday which was higher than Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. With this, the film has now crossed the 80 crore mark at the box office.
The intense drama will cross the 100 crore mark by this weekend and by the looks of it will surely cross the 200 crore mark in no time and affect the business of Bachchan Pandey that will release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Press Note : Godavari Flows to India as “UTK”
- F3 movie clears censor formalities
- Ram Charan launches Telugu trailer of Vikram
- Akhanda actor passes away