Thottempudi Venu, who once scored good hits like ‘Swayamvaram, ‘Chirunavvutho’ etc, is getting ready to hit the screens after a long time with ‘Ramachari’. The actor is confident about the film’s chances and he says that the movie is going to entertain both kids as well as adults.
In an interview given to ‘Sakshi’ today, Venu spoke candidly about his career and the long gap since his last release. “It is true that I have fallen behind and this long gap is painful. I come from a middle class family and I don’t have any filmy background. Thankfully, my family and friends stood by me during this tough time. ‘Ramachari’ will give a boost to my career. Going forward, I am planning to do atleast 2 – 3 movies a year” he said.
Venu also revealed that popular writer Abburi Ravi is working on a script for him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Tuck Jagadish postponed
- Here’s a new poster from Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film
- Kriti Shetty bags a Tamil biggie?
- Threat on Prabhas’ Adipurush sets- Director clears
- NTR30 confirmed – Director locked for a pan-India film
- Post-Vakeel Saab – Anjali bags a biggie?