This evening, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar won the hearts of the entire country by donating a whopping Rs 25 crore to the PM Cares Fund to fight the Coronavirus pandemic and save the lives of the people. Akshay’s generous gesture not only touched the common people and fans but it made even his wife and former heroine Twinkle Khanna proud.
Twinkle took to Twitter and revealed that she asked Akshay if he was sure as it was such a massive amount and they needed to liquidate funds. “He just said, ‘I had nothing when I started and now that I am in this position, how can I hold back from doing whatever I can for those who have nothing’. The man makes me proud,” Twinkle tweeted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?