This evening, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar won the hearts of the entire country by donating a whopping Rs 25 crore to the PM Cares Fund to fight the Coronavirus pandemic and save the lives of the people. Akshay’s generous gesture not only touched the common people and fans but it made even his wife and former heroine Twinkle Khanna proud.
Twinkle took to Twitter and revealed that she asked Akshay if he was sure as it was such a massive amount and they needed to liquidate funds. “He just said, ‘I had nothing when I started and now that I am in this position, how can I hold back from doing whatever I can for those who have nothing’. The man makes me proud,” Twinkle tweeted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids