This evening, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar won the hearts of the entire country by donating a whopping Rs 25 crore to the PM Cares Fund to fight the Coronavirus pandemic and save the lives of the people. Akshay’s generous gesture not only touched the common people and fans but it made even his wife and former heroine Twinkle Khanna proud.
Twinkle took to Twitter and revealed that she asked Akshay if he was sure as it was such a massive amount and they needed to liquidate funds. “He just said, ‘I had nothing when I started and now that I am in this position, how can I hold back from doing whatever I can for those who have nothing’. The man makes me proud,” Twinkle tweeted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit
- Sitara shares a throwback video with dad from Maharshi’s set