And finally, the ‘Mega’ wait of millions of Mega fans has come to an end today. This morning, Megastar Chiranjeevi will take part in the shooting of his most eagerly awaited 150th film, Kathilantodu. The film’s shooting will kick-start in Hyderabad and the unit will can the prison scenes in this schedule.
The Chiru150 has been a prestigious and highly anticipated project for several reasons. While this film marks Chiru’s comeback to Telugu silver screen as a hero, Ram Charan producing this film under his newly floated banner Konidela Productions has made it even more special for fans.
VV Vinayak is directing Kathilantodu. The makers are yet to finalize the film’s heroine.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled