‘Andhala Rakshasi’, the triangular love story set in the 90’s, is getting ready for a release on August 10th. Director Hanu Raghavapudi says that he visualized the story of ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ based on the relationship of the Sun, Moon and the Earth. “The philosophy behind Andhala Rakshasi is based on the Sun, Moon and the Earth. How this translates into a love story will be interesting to see”, said Hanu at a recent press meet. Sai Korrapati is the producer of the movie and S.S.Rajamouli is the co-producer.
Hanu is making his debut as a director with this movie. Lavanya, Naveen Chandra and Rahul Ravindran will be seen as the lead actors. Radhan has composed the music.
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon