Lakshmi Manchu’s upcoming production venture Gundello Godari was supposed to release in December. However, there’s no official update about when exactly the film is going to release. The film was simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil. In fact, the film’s Tamil version titled Maranthen Mannithen has already been censored and it has been given a U certificate. Since it’s a bilingual film, Lakshmi Manchu is planning to release both the versions simultaneously and that’s said to be the main reason behind the film’s delay. Soon after the film’s first copy got ready, there has been at least one major release every week in Telugu and Tamil which made it almost impossible to get good number of theatres for Gundello Godari’s release in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. “#GG and #MM will release on the same day. Working on that.. Will keep u posted as I finalize it,” Lakshmi Manchu tweeted. If all goes well, the film might hit the screens in the second half of January. Kumar Nagendra has directed the film and it stars Lakshmi Manchu, Taapsee, Aadhi and Sundeep Kishan in lead roles. Ilayaraja has composed the music. Lakshmi Manchu has produced the film under Manchu Entertainment banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s important message on World Environment Day
- Guess : Who is this award-winning actress?
- Thaman readies a solid tune for Sarkaru Vari Paata?
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet