Lakshmi Manchu’s upcoming production venture Gundello Godari was supposed to release in December. However, there’s no official update about when exactly the film is going to release. The film was simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil. In fact, the film’s Tamil version titled Maranthen Mannithen has already been censored and it has been given a U certificate. Since it’s a bilingual film, Lakshmi Manchu is planning to release both the versions simultaneously and that’s said to be the main reason behind the film’s delay. Soon after the film’s first copy got ready, there has been at least one major release every week in Telugu and Tamil which made it almost impossible to get good number of theatres for Gundello Godari’s release in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. “#GG and #MM will release on the same day. Working on that.. Will keep u posted as I finalize it,” Lakshmi Manchu tweeted. If all goes well, the film might hit the screens in the second half of January. Kumar Nagendra has directed the film and it stars Lakshmi Manchu, Taapsee, Aadhi and Sundeep Kishan in lead roles. Ilayaraja has composed the music. Lakshmi Manchu has produced the film under Manchu Entertainment banner.
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin