Irrespective of success or failure, all of Puri Jagan’s films usually have one thing in common – hard hitting dialogues. The maverick director has built up a unique reputation over the years for these one liners which have great impact value. They tend to be sharp, incisive and satirical. Ever wondered how Puri Jagan manages to write such dialogues year after year?
In an exclusive interview given to 123telugu.com sometime ago, Puri revealed his secret. Staying Hungry.
“I always stay slightly hungry. I never eat to my heart’s content and no matter what I eat, I always stop a bit before my hunger is completely satisfied. I read somewhere that great writers are never born in rich and satisfied families, so I follow this principle.”, he said.
The logic definitely seems to be working in the dialogues department for Puri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed filmmaker ready with scripts for sequels to his 3 cult hits
- Vakeel Saab to resume shooting from this month?
- Balayya’s heartfelt Eid wishes to Muslim brothers
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)