Irrespective of success or failure, all of Puri Jagan’s films usually have one thing in common – hard hitting dialogues. The maverick director has built up a unique reputation over the years for these one liners which have great impact value. They tend to be sharp, incisive and satirical. Ever wondered how Puri Jagan manages to write such dialogues year after year?
In an exclusive interview given to 123telugu.com sometime ago, Puri revealed his secret. Staying Hungry.
“I always stay slightly hungry. I never eat to my heart’s content and no matter what I eat, I always stop a bit before my hunger is completely satisfied. I read somewhere that great writers are never born in rich and satisfied families, so I follow this principle.”, he said.
The logic definitely seems to be working in the dialogues department for Puri.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun