Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with her businessman boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu on October 30 in Mumbai. Kajal looked ethereal in a pink lehenga during her wedding. Beautiful photographs of Kajal from her wedding have been going viral on social media.
The lehenga which Kajal wore was designed by celebrity designer Anamika Khanna. She revealed that it took 20 people almost a month to create the intricate zardosi embroidered floral pattern on Kajal’s lehenga. And the jewellery was designed by Sunita Shekhawat.
On the other hand, Gautam Kitchlu wore a white coloured sherwani designed by Anita Dongre. It’s worth Rs 1,15,000. And Kajal wore an Anita Dongre designed green coloured kurta in her mehendi function. It’s worth Rs 24,500.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next