Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with her businessman boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu on October 30 in Mumbai. Kajal looked ethereal in a pink lehenga during her wedding. Beautiful photographs of Kajal from her wedding have been going viral on social media.
The lehenga which Kajal wore was designed by celebrity designer Anamika Khanna. She revealed that it took 20 people almost a month to create the intricate zardosi embroidered floral pattern on Kajal’s lehenga. And the jewellery was designed by Sunita Shekhawat.
On the other hand, Gautam Kitchlu wore a white coloured sherwani designed by Anita Dongre. It’s worth Rs 1,15,000. And Kajal wore an Anita Dongre designed green coloured kurta in her mehendi function. It’s worth Rs 24,500.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two projects awaiting Balayya’s nod?
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?