King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s upcoming period drama ‘Rajanna’ is fast turning out to be one of the most talked about movies in the industry. The look and feel of the movie as well as Keeravani’s gem of an album have really created a strong buzz around the movie.
Sources familiar with the movie say that the film has three heroes. Confused? Don’t be. The three heroes of the movie are Nagarjuna, Baby Annie and the music. Baby Annie is portraying a very key role in the movie. She has a full length role and there is a strong emotional bond between Nagarjuna’s character and Baby Annie’s character. Keeravani’s background score is said to be crucial for the movie.
The movie has shaped up well and a lot of passion has gone into making the movie. The makers are confident that the movie would become a trendsetter for the industry.
Rajanna is set in Adilabad district and the story is about the fight of an individual against the oppression of the Razakars of the era. Veteran script writer Vijayendra Prasad, who is the father of S.S.Rajamouli, has directed this movie. Nagarjuna himself has made the movie on Annapurna Studios banner. The movie is all set for a grand release on December 23rd.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover