Mahanati, the biopic on legendary actress Savithri, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this season. The film is hitting the screens on May 9 and there has been a lot of buzz around the movie.
Apart from a long list of popular stars, two little girls are also playing small but key roles in Mahanati. Senior hero Rajendra Prasad’s granddaughter Nisankara plays child Savithri, while popular playback singer Smitha’s daughter Sivi essays Savithri’s daughter Vijaya Chamundeswari’s role in the movie.
Mahanati is directed by Nag Ashwin and bankrolled by Priyanka and Swapna Dutt. Keerthy Suresh plays Savithri. The film also stars Samantha, Vijay Deverakonda, Mohan Babu, Prakash Raj, Chay Akkineni and several others.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award