The first look poster of the country’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali – The Conclusion, were unveiled at the Mumbai Film Festival yesterday to a thumping response. On this occasion, Team Baahubali revealed its plans to expand the Baahubali franchise across several multimedia formats.
Firstly, Team Baahubali will be releasing the Baahubali making video equipped with the 360° Virtual Reality technology. Then, the team also has plans to venture into live action TV series, animation, games, graphic novels, novels apart from merchandising and licensing.
Team Baahubali has joined forces with several globally reputed companies in its efforts to offer never before experience to film lovers.
- Vijay Devarkonda’s craze shocks Tamil trade circles
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s disappointing first-week Nizam collections
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- NTR’s shoot in a special location