The first look poster of the country’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali – The Conclusion, were unveiled at the Mumbai Film Festival yesterday to a thumping response. On this occasion, Team Baahubali revealed its plans to expand the Baahubali franchise across several multimedia formats.
Firstly, Team Baahubali will be releasing the Baahubali making video equipped with the 360° Virtual Reality technology. Then, the team also has plans to venture into live action TV series, animation, games, graphic novels, novels apart from merchandising and licensing.
Team Baahubali has joined forces with several globally reputed companies in its efforts to offer never before experience to film lovers.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film