Starting from a week ahead of the film’s release, there has been an unprecedented craze to grab Baahubali 2’s first day first show’s tickets. Leave alone FDFS, many fans couldn’t even get the tickets for the first week thanks to a stupendous advance bookings.
On the other hand, many theater managements and black marketeers have been Cashing on the craze and are selling the tickets in black at astonishingly high prices despite strict orders from the government.
The Cyberabad police have arrested nearly 50 persons, some theater managers too, who have been selling Baahubali’s tickets in black and recovered more than 500 tickets and Rs.40,000 from several theaters in the twin cities.
Several cases have been booked under the AP Cinema’s Regulation act. These black marketeers were allegedly selling Rs. 50 tickets at Rs.300 and Rs.70 tickets at Rs.400.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic