The final rites of the ex-president are said to be performed in his birth place Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu. A seven day mourning was declared by the Indian government and several political bigwigs are said to attend the final journey of one of the most respected people in the country.
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon