Today, after a long gap, the theatres in both AP and Telangana were opened with 50% occupancy. Films like Timmarusu and Ishq opened today with proper security and Covid measures.
The fresh update is that the morning shows opened with decent occupancy. The trade reveals that the multiplexes had better occupancy than the single screens. Things will look from tomorrow as the weekend will set in.
For now, the producers are busy revealing their release dates and now that things have gone back to normal, we need to see how many more films will be out in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge