It is a known fact that the theatres will be open from the 15th of this month. Some pending small films and other big films that released on OTT platforms will also be re-released soon.
There are also many other films which were ready for release and will now come out now one after the other. They are films like Red, Uppena, Solo Bratuke So Betteru, and many other noted films.
But will these films get the audience and business is the biggest task?. The theatres need to run with only 50% capacity and films need to run to packed houses to get the business back for these films and make the producers profitable.
So, the makers will only have to release their films with a lot of guts and daring and as of now, many are thinking twice to release their films. How many of them will do it needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan