It is a known fact that the theatres will be open from the 15th of this month. Some pending small films and other big films that released on OTT platforms will also be re-released soon.
There are also many other films which were ready for release and will now come out now one after the other. They are films like Red, Uppena, Solo Bratuke So Betteru, and many other noted films.
But will these films get the audience and business is the biggest task?. The theatres need to run with only 50% capacity and films need to run to packed houses to get the business back for these films and make the producers profitable.
So, the makers will only have to release their films with a lot of guts and daring and as of now, many are thinking twice to release their films. How many of them will do it needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Indranthi-Sudheer Babu film
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away