Yesterday, the state of Telangana, once again closed the schools and colleges in the wake of growing cases in the state. Since then, news has spread like wildfire that the theatres will also be closed soon.
Responding to this news, the cinematography minister, Talasani Srinivas Yadav has cleared that the government is in no plans to close the theatres and all the news that is coming in is just fake.
Talasani also said that the film workers and industry have already lost a lot due to Corona and the theatres will not be closed in the future and will run according to the COVID norms set by the government.
Articles that might interest you:
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?