There has been an incident of theft at Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Jubilee Hills residence. Rs. 2 lakhs were reportedly stolen from Chiru’s home. The actor’s manager Gangadhar filed a complaint with the Jubilee Hills PS in this regard.
Acting on the complaint immediately, the cops took a helper at Chiru’s residence into their custody and are checking the footage from the CCTV cameras installed in and around the building. The said helper has been working at Chiru’s home for quite sometime. More details about the incident are awaited.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote