For the last few years, there have been numerous rumors about the strained relationship between the Nandamuri uncle-nephew duo, Balakrishna and NTR. However, Tarak always maintained that he shares a healthy rapport with his uncle.
Now, in a latest interview while promoting NTR Kathanayakudu, Tarak’s elder brother Kalyan Ram has clarified that there are indeed no differences between his Babai Balakrishna and his brother Tarak. “Balayya Babai showed his love towards Tarak by asking him to launch NTR Kathanayakudu’s audio album,” said Kalyan Ram.
Kalyan Ram went on to reveal why Tarak couldn’t be part of the biopic on his grandfather’s life. “Tarak is a superstar. Babai didn’t want to do injustice to Tarak by offering him a short, irrelevant role in the film. That would have disappointed the fans too,” said Kalyan Ram.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa