For the last few years, there have been numerous rumors about the strained relationship between the Nandamuri uncle-nephew duo, Balakrishna and NTR. However, Tarak always maintained that he shares a healthy rapport with his uncle.
Now, in a latest interview while promoting NTR Kathanayakudu, Tarak’s elder brother Kalyan Ram has clarified that there are indeed no differences between his Babai Balakrishna and his brother Tarak. “Balayya Babai showed his love towards Tarak by asking him to launch NTR Kathanayakudu’s audio album,” said Kalyan Ram.
Kalyan Ram went on to reveal why Tarak couldn’t be part of the biopic on his grandfather’s life. “Tarak is a superstar. Babai didn’t want to do injustice to Tarak by offering him a short, irrelevant role in the film. That would have disappointed the fans too,” said Kalyan Ram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Ajith’s next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film is not Seshachalam
- Thaman on board for Mahesh’s next!
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?