It is a common perception among audience that commanding roles require a far superior effort than roles with less substantial time on the screen. While this may seem like common sense, glamour girl Anushka thinks otherwise. “These days there is nothing like a big cinema or small cinema. To make a movie, everyone involved has to put the same kind of effort. If it is successful, it automatically becomes a big movie. Similarly, irrespective of a big or small role if the movie becomes a hit then the characters automatically get good recognition. But the effort is same for all movies. People think that I put in a special effort for ‘Arundhati’ but that is not true. From my first movie super till now, I put in the same kind of effort for every single movie.’
This tall beauty is all set to blaze the silver screen with her upcoming movies ‘Damarukam’ and Prabhas’s ‘Vaaradhi’.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon