Casting couch menace in the film industry across the country has been one of the hottest points for debates over the last few months. Several stars responded to the issue, while many others chose to remain silent.
Opening up about the issue in a recent interview with an English daily, Samantha said, “Casting couch exists in every industry and not just in films. I can’t comment about each and everyone’s virtue or qualities. There will be a few black sheep everywhere.”
Hinting that she has never faced any bad experiences in her career, Samantha said, “I am working in Tamil and Telugu industry for the last eight years. My first film was a hit and I didn’t have much of a struggle.”
Sam also had several nice things to say about the film industry. “I do believe from the bottom of my heart that there are a lot of good things in the film industry. I have met the most beautiful and helpful human beings in the industry. That is why I want to continue working in the industry even after I give birth to a child,” she added.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube