Star TV hostess turned actor Anasuya had been busy playing key roles in a handful of movies in Tollywood and now Kollywood. She will next be seen in a lead role in the film,Thank You Brother. In a latest interview, Anasuya has made a sensational statement on favouritism in the Telugu film industry.
Anasuya has alleged that there is a secret favouritism in Tollywood. “The impact of “networking after packup” is on a different level in Tollywood. I have lost so many projects when they almost came my way. I have lost four big projects during the lockdown,” Anasuya revealed.
The actress went on to say that the directors of all the four movies were impressed with her performance in the auditions and that one director even had tears in his eyes. “But after a few days, I came to know that the roles were given to other actresses who don’t perform that well if compared to me. I used to feel bad about such injustice in the past, but not anymore,” Anasuya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari