Star TV hostess turned actor Anasuya had been busy playing key roles in a handful of movies in Tollywood and now Kollywood. She will next be seen in a lead role in the film,Thank You Brother. In a latest interview, Anasuya has made a sensational statement on favouritism in the Telugu film industry.
Anasuya has alleged that there is a secret favouritism in Tollywood. “The impact of “networking after packup” is on a different level in Tollywood. I have lost so many projects when they almost came my way. I have lost four big projects during the lockdown,” Anasuya revealed.
The actress went on to say that the directors of all the four movies were impressed with her performance in the auditions and that one director even had tears in his eyes. “But after a few days, I came to know that the roles were given to other actresses who don’t perform that well if compared to me. I used to feel bad about such injustice in the past, but not anymore,” Anasuya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer