Nikesha Patel, London born model turned actress, began her acting career with Pawan Kalyan’s Komaram Puli, and later on, she acted in Om 3D and several other Tamil films. However, she hasn’t tasted much success in Telugu. This, she says, in turn led to several unwanted issues in her professional career.
In a recent interview when she was asked whether there’s sexual harassment in Tollywood, in the light of Harvey Weinstein’s case in Hollywood, she said, “After everyone began accusing Harvey, my father called me and asked if these things exist in Tollywood and I did not have an answer. In fact, I do not see any difference between Hollywood and Tollywood when it comes to sexual abuse. When you are struggling, you will meet many unprofessional people. Sometimes they are women too. Only if you are established, such people will not come in your way.”
She also confessed that her boyfriend broke up with her because he didn’t want to marry an actress. She’s currently working in a few Tamil films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started