Nagarjuna is one hero who has always been ready for multi-starrers. His latest multi-starrer Devadas, which also features Nani, grossed over 40 crores in its opening week. On this occasion, Nag, Devadas’ producer Ashwini Dutt and director Sriram Adittya interacted with the media.
Speaking at the event, Nag said that there’s no place for ego while one is working on multi-starrers. “Me and Nani never worried about the screen duration of our characters. That’s why Devadas has turned out to be successful. Nani is brilliant in his role,” said Nag.
The senior hero further expressed happiness over the success of Shailaja Reddy Alludu and U-Turn and the positive response for Mr Majnu’s teaser.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems