Nagarjuna is one hero who has always been ready for multi-starrers. His latest multi-starrer Devadas, which also features Nani, grossed over 40 crores in its opening week. On this occasion, Nag, Devadas’ producer Ashwini Dutt and director Sriram Adittya interacted with the media.
Speaking at the event, Nag said that there’s no place for ego while one is working on multi-starrers. “Me and Nani never worried about the screen duration of our characters. That’s why Devadas has turned out to be successful. Nani is brilliant in his role,” said Nag.
The senior hero further expressed happiness over the success of Shailaja Reddy Alludu and U-Turn and the positive response for Mr Majnu’s teaser.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat