Nagarjuna is one hero who has always been ready for multi-starrers. His latest multi-starrer Devadas, which also features Nani, grossed over 40 crores in its opening week. On this occasion, Nag, Devadas’ producer Ashwini Dutt and director Sriram Adittya interacted with the media.
Speaking at the event, Nag said that there’s no place for ego while one is working on multi-starrers. “Me and Nani never worried about the screen duration of our characters. That’s why Devadas has turned out to be successful. Nani is brilliant in his role,” said Nag.
The senior hero further expressed happiness over the success of Shailaja Reddy Alludu and U-Turn and the positive response for Mr Majnu’s teaser.
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?
- Suspense continues over RC12’s title
- Bollywood star to remake Kanchana?
- Ajith’s Viswasam nearing its completion
- Curiosity raises over Antariksham’s teaser