There was a time when senior heroes Chiranjeevi and Rajasekhar were at loggerheads due to some serious differences. Rajasekhar and Jeevitha never left a chance to take potshots at Chiru and his political stint, much to the annoyance of Mega fans.
But Chiru openly welcomed Rajasekhar and Jeevitha when the star couple went to his residence to invite him to Garuda Vega’s special premiere. However, the premiere was cancelled due to Jeevitha’s brother and Garuda Vega’s line producer Murali Srinivas’ sudden demise.
But this rare meeting of Chiru and the star couple gave rise to reports of a blossoming friendship between the three. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Jeevitha too has clarified that there is no rivalry with Chiranjeevi.
“I don’t know why everyone makes it an issue when we meet Chiranjeevi garu. In the last few years, we met several times at various events. There is no rivalry between us. We are all here to entertain people and there are no differences between us,” Jeevitha said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus